Reported Date: 06/09/2022
Responsible Business: IT
Work Activity: #charger #laptop
On Monday 5th September a laptop upon being plugged
into a socket for use was reported to have been sparking.
The charger had been issued by IT 3 months ago and was
compatible with the laptop.
The charger had been safely used and disconnected from
mains power at the end of each working day and had no
other defects or concerns had been raised.
Other incidents similar to this which included a small fire at
the Hinckley Connection project have been reported over
the last few months.
What you need to do now:
When using laptop chargers please:
Scan de volgende code met de app om deze toolbox te bekijken.